Project Reality

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Reality

ok here it goes. ive tried a couple diffrent way and cant get it to work.

ive tried 3 diffrent places to download it from, but thats not the problem.

tired diffrent download managers and thats not the problem. the problem is when i go to extract the files i comes up with a error, cant creat file and or file cant be extracted.

i just upgraded to vista 64 bit,, had no problems installing BF2 or the 1.41 update, but it will not let me extract the PR files. anyone have this problem and if so whats the work around????

Re: Project Reality

Have you tried a different zip extractor? I had problems unzipping stuff with one i used to use and then changed to another which fixed those problems.

I currently use 7-zip (http://www.7-zip.org/) on my Vista 64bit machine.

Comment

What browser are you using? If it is IE, that is your problem.
      Have you tried through torrent yet? Got mine there and worked perfect.
      winRAR is another free good extractor as well.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

ya i used ie but i used a download manager. and im using whateva comes with vista.

im going to just try to set up a dual boot system tomarro... anyone know how to do that lol...

i have a spare 120 gig HD sitting here and if the plugs match im going to drop it in,,,then i just load XP onto that 1,,,, then ill have a 64 bit and 32 bit systems.

but i shouldnt have to do that,, thats whats peeing me off alittle.

Comment

There is something else happening that is not vista related.
          I would either try the torrent, or download firefox and use it, since it dowsn't have the problem downloading large files like IE does.
          Lot of people have the same problem you are having with POE, and they asked for help in the forums, and people told them it was IE, so they tried something else, and it worked.
          Also, have you looked in the PR.com forums in the help and hardware section. May find the answer there.

LINKS

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

OK when i upgraded to vista 64 it made a Windows.old file. i moved that file to me C:/ drive, i can get to Pr and POE2 but it has to go through BF2 . can someone give me the extentions for their icon they have on their desktops???

the exicutable. you know right click on the icon and give me the address that is givin for that icon..

like C:/BF2/mods/project reality/exe or whatever it might be,,, then i can make a file and or whatever on my desktop to point me to that exe file :)

i can get the games up and running but like i said i have to go through the BF2 vanillia exe. but with the right address i should be able to make my own icon and start right where i want to without it having to shut down BF2 vanillia and go to the correct mod :)

Comment

Try this: "C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\BF2.exe" +modPath mods/pr

Comment

Read this, it should help a lot:
                http://www.tacticalgamer.com/hardwar...tml#post905107

But yours would be C: drive instead of F:

LINKS

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X