Worst nightmare - n52 help needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst nightmare - n52 help needed

Hello, i've only lurked here a short time but i get the feeling this is the place to ask.. I have encountered a gamers worst nightmare... the thumb and wrist on my right (read; dominate) hand has become broken in an accident involving a foam sword and a friend... dont ask please.

i'm a PC gamer who plays WoW, the entire battlefield series, and CoD:4. mouse and keyboard is impossible to use with my arm in a cast. However a good friend gave me his n52 he was no longer using!

I want to configure the n52 to use the Dpad as a type of mouse for looking and use the finger keys for everything else, this seems like an ideal solution but i have no idea how to go about it. my friend is of no use since he lost the manual long ago and never used the n52 anyway. If a kind person could point me in the right direction, or tell me if this is even possible, I would greatly appreciate it.

-R.S.

Re: Worst nightmare - n52 help needed

Sorry to hear about your hand.

Yes, the n52 D-pad can be configured to be the movement keys. I don't personally use it that way. Hester posted a website in this post where he kept his loadout, but it doesn't seem to be functional anymore. Maybe you could PM him.

If there are other people using the n52 Dpad for movement hopefully they will pass through here and post some configurations.

Comment

Re: Worst nightmare - n52 help needed

The Belkin website has the solutions for this particular device. It's set up pretty well. You might even contact them directly and see what they can hook you up with.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X