2x Samsung 226BW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2x Samsung 226BW

I still don't get it... dying in a game?

(breaking 4th wall --- implying I have no idea what it means to die in a game because I never die)
    |TG|Switch

Better known as:
    That noob who crashed the chopper.
    That noob who ran over the mine.
    That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
    That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

Comment

On further review, the x1950 has no problem playing other games at the big resolution.... its just the classic arma performance standard :|
      |TG|Switch

Better known as:

Comment

Birdie,

I have 2 monitors also. I run my games in full screen mode on the primary 24" while displaying the TS window, XFIRE window and other diagnostic windows on the 2nd 20" screen.

I'm using Windows XP and just set it to extended desktop so it covers both monitors. Then I just move those windows over to my 2nd monitor. I've noticed that when I open up TS, XFIRE etc., they open on the 2nd monitor which is convenient.

The channel switching of TS is very annoying to me also. I like to see who has joined the channel I'm using and sometimes who is speaking if I can't recognize the voice.

I have an X15 keyboard with that little LCD screen. There are free programs that display on that screen who is talking on TS so if the TS window scrolls I don't worry about and glance at the little LCD screen.
        sigpic

Comment

you know, between this thread and all the ones in the other thread in the PR forum, I think we should start a petition to get the TS Devs to fix it.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

This thread inspired me to hook up my extra dell 15" LCD as a secondary monitor, to the left of my primary Acer 22" LCD display... it's pretty sweet! I'm running DualView in nView, which means my primary display remains unchanged (taskbar, resolution, background, etc...) while the secondary monitor has all my desktop shortcuts, Xfire, Teamspeak, etc...

The only thing I'm having problems with is getting my TV tuner program to run on the second monitor. When I move it over it goes black and the program won't close, but the audio continues. I thought it'd be cool to have the TV running while I'm in game so I can watch sports and stuff while I play.
            "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
            He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

I'm not sure of the answer either. I tried to get it to do the same when I was running an ATI card, but never figured out the answer. Please post back here if you do.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Oooo really, damn I was planning on getting a TV tuner to do just that, watch TV on one monitor 'working' on the other....

I'm running an x1950 ATI... do let me know how your effort goes.
                |TG|Switch

Better known as:

Comment

It's not a huge problem, the TV tuner still works on my primary monitor, so I can have it running full screen while working on the second monitor. In order to get this to work with a game, you'd have to run the game in windowed mode and move it over to the secondary monitor. No biggy, really.
                  "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                  He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

I'm hoping (and pretty sure that) TS version 3 will fix the issue. It is a complete code re-write.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X