TG Forum problem: Can't read last page of long threads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG Forum problem: Can't read last page of long threads

I've got my forum options set to 40 posts per page (max setting) and on long threads, I can't view the last page. I can only see the next-to-last page.

For example:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/sandbox...te-cops-6.html

This is page 6, starting with post #201 and ending with post #235. If I click the "7" at the top or bottom, I just see page 6 again.

Now here's something interesting: If I mouse over the 7, I see "Show results 241 to 246 of 246". But page 6 ends with 235, so I think something is computing the post counts wrong.
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Re: TG Forum problem: Can't read last page of long threads

Same problem here:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/sandbox...thread-10.html

I can't go to page 11. Page 11 goes from 361 to 397. The mouseover for the page 12 link says 401 to 406 of 406.

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

I have the exact same problem. I was going to put in a report but I'm glad that someone else sees it too. For what it's worth I'm running firefox and have the same problem on 3 different computers.
      Retired 6th DB

Comment

I think a certain persons posts where hidden. The post count, and thus page count, remains the same.
        Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
        - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
        - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
        - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
        - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
        - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
        - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

I think it's because a certain person left and ther posts got erased but the server didn't notice and basically add up to anther page.
          |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

That suggests that the post numbers on the page reflect the post count after hiding (notice how they start at 40xN+1), but the total page count and the post indices on the final page are computed with the original posts included.

Comment

He yeah I clicked on page 7 and after I got halfway down the page I finally realized it was the same posts all over again :). I just tried it, however, and I can visit page 7 now...

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X