nvlddmkm fix

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nvlddmkm fix

I don't know about the rest of you, but I have been experiencing periodic crashes on my vista laptop while playing graphics-intensive games. If I'm not forced to reboot due to freezing, then I often get a message that my nvidia nvlddmkm drivers stopped working and then reset. Apparently, nvidia and vista have solved the problem with this fix. It's almost a year old now, but I didn't even know about it until now. I'm presently downloading and installing the thing. I'll give you guys a headsup if it does anything nasty to my computer, otherwise assume that I'll no longer be randomly disconnecting while I have my AK-74u trained on your face.
    Slap me if I'm way too slow on the uptake and everybody's already done this.

Re: nvlddmkm fix

That must have taken a while to find. This might actually solve the various crash issues some TGers have been trying to solve.

Could a moderator possible sticky this so we can refer to it as needed?
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X