No announcement yet.

video recording problems...

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• video recording problems...

I've just figured out how to capture video from the Xbox 360 through a Intensity Pro capture card... I then use the program VirtualDub to capture the HD footage, then a edit it with a program to cut, edit, and produce it... but I do have 2 problems, that I'm hoping someone might have some advise or corrections for...

1. When I capture video, the video and sound starts off in sync, but over time (say ten minutes or so) the sound falls behind the capture by about 1 second... It's in the raw capture so it must be a problem between either the capture card or VirtualDub...

Any idea why this is happening, and how to correct or fix it?

(DivX encoded) [media][/media]

(wmv file)

2. As you can see there is two different types of sample files, thats my next question... recording 720p HD in the first movie resulted in a 350+ file size (not raw that was GB's), not very good for sharing on the internet... so I used DivX, it converted to 250 + at 720p, still too big, so then I went with the "home theater" setting in the DivX converter and got it under 100 MB's... so what is the best codex to use, and still maintain a high quality video?
    Thanks for any info.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: video recording problems...

this may help

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed