OCZ Reaper HPC Edition 4GB(2 x 2GB) for $55 @ newegg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCZ Reaper HPC Edition 4GB(2 x 2GB) for $55 @ newegg

Just passing on this crazy good sale at newegg. No more excuses for not having enough RAM when it is that cheap for the good stuff.

The links are listed here:
    http://www.techbargains.com/news_displayItem.cfm/116436

You can get even faster stuff for $84

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: OCZ Reaper HPC Edition 4GB(2 x 2GB) for $55 @ newegg

I hate you. :p

I've got a crappy CPU/mobo combo that uses expensive memory. (It was top-of-the-line when I bought it.) I guess I need to start shopping for upgrades.
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Wow. Makes you want to buy some even if you don't need it. Great prices. :icon_eek:

Comment

I was planning on bumping my system to 8GB in a couple of weeks. I may just have to do it early now. Thanks for the heads up.

| |

Comment

man. I love cheap mem. If I had a need (or room) for more I would take the plunge.

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Jeez, almost worth it to buy this now for my NEXT rig...
            Skud

Comment

Interesting that New Egg lists Vista 32bit as an Essentail accessory when you add the item to your cart. Similarly I always find it essentail to buy 20 gallons of gas for my 17 gallon tank.

| |

Comment

Haha pedestrian, thanks for pointing that out!

LINKS

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

While on the subject of really good memeory deals, I can't believe this one.

CORSAIR Dominator 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500)
                  $50 after rebates. I am running that now, but with 2 kits of 2 gigs, for 4 total.
                  I paid $180 per kit in Nov, so $360. Now it would be $100 for really about the best DDR2 memory you can buy.

LINKS

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Forgot to mention the AR.

Comment

OCZ mail in rebates take about 6 months to get back to you.

Comment

Wow, that long?
                        The corsair ones I have had took about the stated 6 weeks or so.

LINKS

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Originally posted by ScratchMonkey View Post
                          I hate you. :p

I've got a crappy CPU/mobo combo that uses expensive memory. (It was top-of-the-line when I bought it.) I guess I need to start shopping for upgrades.
                          I have 2 gigs of hlaf that speed that costs twice as much >.< let me guess DDR1.
                          |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Bamboo, STOP IT. DAMN, every time I buy something somebody has to make a post on how cheap it is not that long after I had bought it for such a steep price. I paid $115 bucks for the same thing 2 months ago BUT I guess I can try to talk the wifey into letting me get the 8GB now, hehe. Don't need it, won't hurt to have it though.

EDIT:
                            I looked at it wrong, that was the 5-5-5-18 timing I have the 4-4-4-15 Reaper HPC. Got my hopes up for 4 more gigs for nothing, DAMN YOU again Bamboo.

Comment

I have been asking around some tech forums recently, and people who know way more about memory than me said the actual difference between 5-5-5 and 4-4-4 would be so minute, you would not ever be able to measure it in game benchmark.

And watch out all that damming, or I may have to take a laxative :D

LINKS

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X