Anti-Spyware software advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-Spyware software advice

I have adaware from LAvasoft but I wondered what else people use, preferably for free.

Recommendations please.

Thanks,
    Jex.

Re: Anti-Spyware software advice

I just stickied this same topic......

I use spybot s&d....

and I also turn off 3rd party browser extensions.

by the way, anyone else getting a message saying ms messenger needs to be updated? when I went into the directory, there was the normal named one and one that had been renamed. this happened with my notepad.exe ealier, so this time I deleted the whole directory..... what is the deal with this.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
    The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

there was a msn virus a few days ago that caused MS to have to shut down the servers for a hour or so while they cleaned up.......
      From Adam Webb

Comment

Originally posted by jex
        Recommendations please.
        I've used ad-aware for quite a while, but have also found running SbyBot Search and Destroy right afterwards picks up spyware that ad-aware missed.

Granted, either used alone seem to do a decent job of grabbing any running processes that eat up resources.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X