Rio vs. Creative Nomad mp3 players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rio vs. Creative Nomad mp3 players

Which one is better? Which one is smaller, and which one is better?

The Creative nomad I am looking at is 512mb, but it is really small
    The Rio is a whopping 1.5GBs and i dont know the real size.

Anyone have any experience with this Rio? How well does it play? How big is it actually? Is it good for it's price ($149)?

Re: Rio vs. Creative Nomad mp3 players

Oh yeah,

I have seen the Rio... kinda.. It looks big, but will it fit easily in the pocket? What about the pockets of an average sized woman's jeans (tight and loose)?

I play on buying on for my GF, but an stumped on which one to buy.

So far it looks like that Rio make be better for it's price (149)

Comment

Well, if 512 is big enough, I'd highly recommend the Creative MuVo TX FM. No disk to worry about and it's very small. It would fit in the little change pocket of a pair of jeans...

I also found a cheap pair of ear bud style speakers that I like, too: Sony Walkman High Performance MDR-EXS1LP for $40. Sensitivity: 100 dB/mW and Freq response: 6-23,000 Hz. They also come with 3 different size buds to fit all ears and they're very tiny...

A very nice combo.
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

She likes a lot of songs, and I don't know how big the Rio actually is. It uses USB 2.0, as i'm sure the Muvo does as well. I have a creative muvo 128mb of my own, and I like it, but I'd like to get her the best one of the 2.

Thanks for the recommendations on the headphones! I'll check them out! :)

Comment

the nomad rocks. I like the fact that it can do double duty.... a memory stick and an mp3 player..... without extra cables. so when figuring value, add in the cost of the same size memory stick...... no cables is a good thing.
          Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
          The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Originally posted by =DdogG=
            the nomad rocks. I like the fact that it can do double duty.... a memory stick and an mp3 player..... without extra cables. so when figuring value, add in the cost of the same size memory stick...... no cables is a good thing.
            That's exactly why I like my MuVo...

Comment

I know. I also have the Muvo. I also saw another one, but i forgot it's name. It was $179.99 and it held a 2.0GB capacity AND had an FM radio. It was also pretty little. I might just go with it if i find good reviews on it

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X