"ASUS EAH2400 Series"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "ASUS EAH2400 Series"

Was checking what video card I have in my computer right now and it said the asus eah2400 series. I googled it and saw a review that basiclly said it was s**t.

Does anybody know about this video card or anything? Should I get a new one? I'm trying to get ArmA to run smoother (also need to get a new IP) but not sure what I should do with the specs and all that.

This was from system requirements lab (great site, along with photobucket..)

"A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
    'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Re: "ASUS EAH2400 Series"

I would say that your video card is the performance problem. You could probably upgrade to a 8800GT for pretty cheap to get a good performance boost.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Yeah apparently this one is based off the lower-end HD 2400 series so that's really gotta be the issue. The 8800GT is available for decent prices so I would go with that if you could too...
      "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
      -- Red Forman

Comment

Alright Thank yous,
        "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
        'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Like the guy in the ARMA forum said, he was really happy with the 9600GT, and it is about $50 cheaper. Depends on how much money you can spend.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

9600GT>8800GT Im assuming, so how would it be cheaper?

Comment

No, 8800GT >>> 9600GT. Nvidia's new cards are more marketing than performance (although they still perform very well, just not much of a leap over the previous generation.) The 9600GT is a decent card but that 8800GT is a good deal faster.
              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X