USB DVD Player.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USB DVD Player.....

I need a portable USB DVD player that will plug into the front USB port of a Dell computer at my work. Does anyone know of a manufacturer?

thanks.........
    "If the sword is always sheathed, it will become rusty, the blade will dull, and people will think as much of its owner." —Yamamoto Tsunetomo, Hagakure: The Book of the Samurai

I prefer a challenge and teamwork rather than a stat loading server without sound tactical ideals.

Re: USB DVD Player.....

actually, any laptop DVD drive in an enclosure will work. look on ebay for an external slim DVD:

here is a link to just the enclosure - http://cgi.ebay.com/Laptop-CD-DVD-Ro...QQcmdZViewItem

hope that helps.

just don't put my name on it when IT gets HR to TE b/c of PV

(Information Technology) (Human Resources) (Terminate Employment) (Policy Violation)
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
    The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Don't worry.....It's either this or a portable DVD player.....
      "If the sword is always sheathed, it will become rusty, the blade will dull, and people will think as much of its owner." —Yamamoto Tsunetomo, Hagakure: The Book of the Samurai

I prefer a challenge and teamwork rather than a stat loading server without sound tactical ideals.

Comment

Originally posted by Vodkatonic View Post
        Don't worry.....It's either this or a portable DVD player.....
        that might be a safer way to go. also, you could encode the movies and dump them to a flash drive or CD, then you would not need the DVD drive.
        Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
        The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X