Signature Picture

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signature Picture

I was wondering why I can't get my Signature Picture to show up in my posts.
    I used image shack, photo bucket and upload from my pc. Is there something special I need to do?

The grass is greener on the other side, it just never stays that way.

Re: Signature Picture

I might be because you dont have enough posts yet, but I could be wrong
    Reapator, overlord of ponies

Comment

Could be like reaper said, but most of the guys in my squad have had bad luck with thiers as well.

What we figured out somehow it works best if you just get the image link from imageshack and put it in the middle of this

{CENTER]{img]picture here[/img][/CENTER]

But replace those 2 "{" at the beginning with "[". (had to do that or it won't show up for you in this post)

Put your picture link in the middle there, and then paste that into the large blank text area right below where it says "Your Signature:"

then click Save Sig. button at the bottom. A couple of the guys actually had to click the button a couple of times, and then all of a sudden it would work.
      We could never get it to show up any other way, like doing the little upload thing at the bottom.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Bamboo you can show BB code using the [noparse][/noparse] tags. So this is what your sig should look like. But replace the link with your own picture.

[center][img]http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/6799/sigsunop7.jpg[/img][/center]

Comment

Thanks for letting me know that jmaker.
          +1 rep for you

Edit: for some reason it says I must spread my love around before reping jmaker. I didn't know I had +1 you before.
          Will hook you up again sometime.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Thank you guys, I got it by using the code you posted, thanks sooo much!

The grass is greener on the other side, it just never stays that way.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X