PCI-E or AGP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCI-E or AGP

This has been a small problem for a while but now is more of a concern. I can't figure out whether my GPU is AGP or PCI-E.

It is a Radeon X1300/1550 series. I can't find out which. Both come with either.

I plan upgrading to hopefully something in the lin of an 8800 GTS and grab and extra gig of RAM but that's for another post. Right now I just want to figure out whether I can upgrade that high or not.

Re: PCI-E or AGP

You'll probably have to give some info about your system if you want some help figuring out what kind of card you have.

Other than that, google for what the connector slots look like and figure it out that way.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

You have two options. Open up your case and take a look at the card itself orrrr download something like CPU-Z and it will have the graphics interface listed under the mainboard tab.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopStick View Post
        You have two options. Open up your case and take a look at the card itself orrrr download something like CPU-Z and it will have the graphics interface listed under the mainboard tab.
        Thanks chopstick CPU-Z worked a treat it's PCI-E, happy days.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X