A Problem W/ My Internet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Problem W/ My Internet?

I'm am extremely sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but I'm somewhat desperate and I'm not sure if this has anything to do with my hardware or software or whatever. My problem is that somethings that involve my Internet are not working. An example of my problem is when I go to DeviantART and view someone's gallery (I'm somewhat of an artist myself so I like to look at other's art work too) and go to the next page of there gallery (any page other than page number one) or I click on one of their side categories the images on the next page (I can still see all of the DeviantART banners and things, I just can't see the artist's artwork thumbnails [it's basically just a blank DeviantART page]). This is extremely hard to explain so I have a couple of screen shots to give people an idea of what I mean.

This is a screen shot of me on the first page of someone's gallery (this is just some random person's just to tell you). It all looks fine...
    [media]http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd280/HolyArt/Example1.png[/media]

But once I click on page two this happens (and it's not because the page is not fully loaded, because it is fully loaded)...
    [media]http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd280/HolyArt/Example2.png[/media]

Or if I click the first category [Sipiyu] (or any of them for that matter) this happens as well...
    [media]http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd280/HolyArt/Example3.png[/media]

I have no idea why this is. It used to work for me but for some reason... it just stopped. I have downloaded some things onto my computer like Google Web Accelerator (which is giving me some problems with web pages and Internet speed I think), as well as many FireFox Add-ons (like Greasemonkey, Fasterfox, and other things), and maybe some other stuff (I'm not too sure what else though). The DeviantART thing is not the only thing that wrong right now. Something I enjoy doing is making and playing with flash game trainers, I don't really know why, I just do. Anyways, now when I open up a trainer it's suppose to connect to the indicated .swf url and load the game but when I open up a trainer nothing happens. I get a white screen and nothing loads up. It looks something like this...

[media]http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd280/HolyArt/Example_01.jpg[/media]

These are only a couple things that I've found wrong with my Internet that might be related to this. I kind of forget the other one's but these are two that really bug the crap out of me. I'm sorry that I'm not able to be very clear on this issue but if anyone knows anyway to help me that'd be great. If anymore info on my computer or whatever is needed, please just ask. Also, I've already uninstalled and reinstalled Adobe Flash Player like hundred times so I'm pretty sure it's not that.

Edit: I took away the [IMG] tags because the screen shots took up too much space on the post. Just click on the link to see them.
    |TG| HolyEnd

Re: A Problem W/ My Internet?

It wouldn't be an issue with your internet itself. Sounds like one of the extensions you downloaded is conflicting with your browser. Maybe try disabling the extensions and see if that helps at all. Also, you can give IE a whirl to make sure it's not something higher level than the browser software itself.

Comment

Agreed, best bet is to disable all outside programs that would have anything to do with your connection (like the google accelerator) and all firefox plugins. Then turn them on and test them one by one. It's going to be very time consuming, but it will probably get you the answer you need. Once you find the problem, get rid of it or fix it.

Comment

Alright, thanks guys. I'll try out what you guys said, if not than I guess i might just have to do a system restore or something. :)
        |TG| HolyEnd

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X