laptop screen cleaner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• laptop screen cleaner

My father-in-law's visiting, and wants to clean his laptop, and asked if I could recommend a cleaner. I don't have anything helpful to say on that, and I was wondering if anyone else might know (from personal experience) what works well?
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: laptop screen cleaner

I use dry microfiber for day to day, then eyeglasses cleaner for more stubborn stuff.

never use paper based cloths or ammonia based cleaner.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
    The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

I recommend a microfiber cloth with just enough plain ol' water to make it damp. And a second microfiber cloth to dry it... Or do like I do, and only get the corner of the microfiber cloth damp and use the rest of it to dry the screen.
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

lol... no, but on a serious note... I've always used a soft cotton cloth with plain ole hot water. Soak the cloth, ring it out, and wipe away. Remember to shut the display off before cleaning.
        birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X