Control Your PC with Your Voice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Control Your PC with Your Voice

Awesome new stuff for Vista. I can't wait to try this when I get some spare time.

The videos and explanation make it look awesome.

Think, would just have to say "open firefox", and boom, here I am...........

Control Your PC with Your Voice

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: Control Your PC with Your Voice

I messed around with this when I first installed vista. It is fun to just play around with but it's a pain in the butt to actually use. Surfing the internet would take forever because half the time the computer "Doesn't understand" or you have to spell the word out.

Comment

This was cool as hell. It worked real well for me, even though I speak real fast. The best part of it all - it is free!!
      "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Originally posted by kevlarorc View Post
        I messed around with this when I first installed vista. It is fun to just play around with but it's a pain in the butt to actually use. Surfing the internet would take forever because half the time the computer "Doesn't understand" or you have to spell the word out.
        I think this is like a new improved version. Might want to give it another go.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

It took a while to go through and train it to your voice, but if you put in the time to go through the training session it works quite well. Oddly enough, I found browsing the net with it one of the better tasks.
          Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X