Razer Lycosa keyboard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Razer Lycosa keyboard

Saw this new keyboard review, and thought I would pass it on. Looks pretty interesting.

Razer Lycosa keyboard opressed

Here is newegg, but not sure which one exactly it is

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...ycosa+&x=0&y=0

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: Razer Lycosa keyboard

Nice...I might actually get this, my keyboard is a standard one, and I've never wanted a gaming keyboard because the slide out place where I put my keyboard isn't that wide, but this doesn't seem too big so I might consider this.
    Anger is a gift - Malcolm X

Comment

Saitek Eclipse in red is where its at!

Comment

I've been very happy with my Eclipse II.

Comment

I just got home with my new Lycosa and I like it a lot so far. MUCH nicer key feel than my old Eclipse II. I am worried that the rubberized coating on the keys will wear off over time and I wish the backlighting was brighter. I haven't had much time to play with it but I'm glad I got this instead of another Eclipse II.
          sigpic

Comment

I can't use those type of keyboards for gaming anymore I gotta go with butterfly layout standard keys just cramp my hand way to much

my baby :)
            |TG-Irr|Doctor

Comment

hey doc, what keyboard is that! that looks awesome
              powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

My friend has one of those keyboards (the one originally posted). I'm spoiled by the LCD of my G15, but if you don't need a giant G15 its a really nice quality regular keyboard. The interface is really Mac-ish in that you slide your fingers over stuff to do things. It's also very comfortable.
                The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving.

I
                #83 of 213 things you cannot do in the army.
                83. Must not start any SITREP (Situation Report) with "I recently had an experience I just had to write you about...."

Comment

People actually buy this stuff? Are they not horrible overpriced and offer little to no advantage?

Its an actual question, my computer keyboard and mouse together cost less than 20$ and i do ok with that. Would there be a point to buying these things for a non hardcore gamer?
                  I'm sorry, I was taking life seriously.

Comment

HELL YES, toyota.

Even for web surfing, my mouse is set up to do all kinds of goodness.
                    My wife said the same thing (with included eye rolling) when I first brought my MX510 home. Then she used it. She fusses all the time about her plain mouse at work now. The side thumb back button in a browser is a must have after you a day trying it out.
                    I actually just bought a new mouse for my wife's laptop as a surprise, and first thing she asked is if it had a back button.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

all hail the mighty G15

[media]http://www.dvhardware.net/news/logitech_g15_keyboard_5.jpg[/media] - its a desktop bkgrd! XD

i cant use a keyboard without any macro keys and the g15 has 54 of them so the g15 will always be my choice (ill be like the commodore 64 guys with there antique gaming equipt.)
                      I will not place claymores in my front yard.
                      I will not place claymores in my front yard.

Comment

Originally posted by toyota View Post
                        People actually buy this stuff? Are they not horrible overpriced and offer little to no advantage?

Its an actual question, my computer keyboard and mouse together cost less than 20$ and i do ok with that. Would there be a point to buying these things for a non hardcore gamer?
                        I know mice and mousemats make a difference for sure, but I'm just going to stick with my standard keyboard I think. the thing is with mice is that I just used to use a standard ball one, and I had it for ages. When i got my laser one, I didn't notice the difference immediately, but when you start using a regular one again, you realise how good a laser one actually is. I'm by no means a hardcore gamer, but spending a little bit on a decent mouse and mouse pad will go a long way (and as Bamboo said, thumb buttons are always awesome :D).
                        Anger is a gift - Malcolm X

Comment

I have a new Lycosa just setting getting dusty..It will not work through my KVM..dummest thing is, I lost the receipt and am stuck with it..

my G15 works just fine though.. :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X