Flock Browser

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flock Browser

I use FireFox for most of my browsing, but I still use Netscape for some needs. Now there is no more support for Netscape 9, it was the last version of it. So it basically forced me to upgrade to Flock. It has a fairly decent interface and is really geared towards the appropriate theme of "social browsing". It has lots of things that re geared towards things like FaceBook and the like.

I am really curious if anyone here has messed with it. Anything good or bad to note?
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Re: Flock Browser

I played with 3 of their earilier versions, before they hit 1.0, but it felt pretty much like firefox with some add-ons. Ran stable for me, since it is built off of a firefox base, even though it was early releases. I think I played around with the IIRC a bit.
    If you are into the social thing, might be good for you. I don't do facebook and rarely do myspace, so don't really need it. I think it does have some stuff for flickr.com, which I use, but not enough to make me switch from strait up firefox.

http://www.flock.com/

I say it never hurt to try, and you should stop what you are doing right now and try if you are still stuck using Internet Explorer. :(

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Was a good time for you to bring Flock up BigC.
      A new version was just released like yesterday, and here is a just published article about Flock 2.0 that sounds good.

http://cybernetnews.com/2008/06/03/f...a-coming-soon/

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Oh lord, more Web 2.Marketing, My-Blank garbage.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X