WinXP theme

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WinXP theme

Where can I download more Windows XP themes? I need one that fits HALO 2 or Halo 1.

Themes: You can change them to WinXP, silver, and olive. I need more, but what site holds great ones?

Re: WinXP theme

Here you go,

http://themes.belchfire.net/index.php?download=3823

Designed by Lemonade

Comment

there is a whole thread about this very thing.... stickied right there at the top of this very forum for your convenience...... you are quite welcome.
      Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
      The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

I know, i need your personal favorites though. I already have a custom background,bootup, and login screens. I just need a good theme, maybe a personal best

Comment

"Prophecy" is my absolute favorite visual style. Simple and stylish.

You're certain to be able to find wallpaper to go with it for whatever visual effect you're looking for...

But, honestly, themes and styles are really personal. Just because I like one, doesn't mean you'll like it. Best thing to do is just browse DeviantArt, WinCustomize, NeoWin, and, of course, www.themexp.org
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

There are thousands of themes out there but in my experience most are rubbish. The one I currently have doesn't show progress bars properly so I never know how long and install, file copy or download will take. Many call themselves a full theme but only change some things and have some glaring omissions.
            Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X