Doh!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doh!

After owning my Habu mouse for like 3 months, I just realized that there is this little plastic coating covering the laser of my mouse. It is like those static pieces of plastic that they use to protect sensitive equipment. You are totally supposed to peel it off before use. My ipod had the same plastic thing covering its window... I realized that was there like a month later when it started to peel off and I thought I busted my ipod. I can not even express how ashamed I am... I feel like my dad trying to program a VCR in 1985...

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Re: Doh!

OWNED :P by a mouse LOL :D trust me i've done far more doh worthy stuff :P
    Bf2142-TOOmuchMcLovin
    America's Army- -=No.Ob=-McLovin
    Bf2-TOOmuchSEX

Comment

OK, really now..who found it you or the kids?
      "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Bc2ID View Post
        OK, really now..who found it you or the kids?
        ... lol I found it. surprising, I know. :)

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I better go check my mouse...:icon20:

Comment

I once sent out a field prototype to a drilling platform with that same protective piece over the LCD of our product... on the inside of the case. :o For the longest time we couldn't figure out why they insisted the display was blurry. We were very worried about the LCD and possible salt water or other corrosive material, so we sent them a replacement unit to get that one back at the factory. When the guys in repair called me with the verdict, I was mortified. The folk over in production never pass up a chance to ask me if I've removed the protective slip. That was over 5 years ago.

Comment

Don't feel too bad. I forgot to install a CPU before sticking the HSF on one time.
              sigpic

Comment

my biggest DOH! moment was taking apart a laptop to clean it, then getting it completely back together, turning it on, installing windows, only to discover the trackpad was left unplugged (after 15 minutes of troubleshooting). This is not one of those pop the keyboard out fixes like a Dell inspiron 1505. this was a complete teardown AGAIN.

then there was the dell 8600 that I replaced the mobo in. I broke the bottom plastics trying to get the mobo out. after 1 hour I figured out that the VGA connector bolts had to come out... the first time was an "experience" mistake. the second time though...
                Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
                The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X