On-line Storage/Backup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On-line Storage/Backup

Iím looking for on-line backup/storage options for about 250GB worth of data. Itís a mixture of Photos, Music, Video, data files. Anyone have a good suggestion for something that doesnít cost $4K/year?

Snarlin

Re: On-line Storage/Backup

This does 250GB.
    http://www.filedropper.com/

I signed up for this when it was free (Until: Jan 18th, 2038) for all digg.com users so it probably costs something now.

Comment

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/general...ncryption.html

I'm using Mozy and am VERY happy with it. If you sign up using Wyz's link, he'll get some extra storage space.

$5 per month seems reasonable to me, and the backup interface is pretty slick. I've paid for two computers for two years, so I got three months extra for free... Oh, did I mention that you can back up an UNLIMITED amount of data?
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I've used AOL's Xdrive (free version) happily.
        OPS, the bacon is on you.

Comment

Oh your talking about internet based backups well if your interested check out Lacie they make network/server/usb backup units up to a terrabyte (home one i saw at bestbuy anyway) the upside is you buy it and theres no bills on it just backup to it the downside is it is another onsite solution.
          I will not place claymores in my front yard.
          I will not place claymores in my front yard.

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
            http://www.tacticalgamer.com/general...ncryption.html

I'm using Mozy and am VERY happy with it. If you sign up using Wyz's link, he'll get some extra storage space.

$5 per month seems reasonable to me, and the backup interface is pretty slick. I've paid for two computers for two years, so I got three months extra for free... Oh, did I mention that you can back up an UNLIMITED amount of data?
            I'll double up what Cing says.

If you're looking strictly for online backup, then mozy is probably the cheapest and easiest to use.

If you're looking for other features like online sharing, etc. then there are other services to go for.
            |TG-12th| asch
            sigpic

Comment

Another vote for Mozy.
              Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Mozy gets another vote =)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse