X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logitich G15 Keyboard for $37 on Amazon

Just spotted this deal on Slickdeals

http://www.slickdeals.net/

Found out there is a trick to it though. You have to have it showing up as being sold by AMAZON, not one of the other companies they work through. I even called amazon CS to get it to work right.

When you click on this link
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...sim/slickdeals

Make sure it says in blue letter right under the "in stock" that it is being sold by AMAZON. If it says something else, look on the right side of the screen, and in a box, it lists some other companies it sells from. Click that you want to buy it from AMAZON!!
    Click the yellow Add to cart button.
    Then, on the next page, on the box on the right, that says your shopping cart, click on the blue lettered link to the keyboard. When that comes up, should say it is sold through amazon, and now list a link to the rebate you want. Slick deals also has a link to the rebate that actually lets you type in the info before you print.

Anyway, add it to the cart, then in the spot to put in a coupon, enter LOGISAVE and it will drop the price.

So with the coupon, and the $20 rebate, ends up $37, which is cheper than half price, and the cheapest I have ever seen for one of the best keyboards out.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: Logitich G15 Keyboard for $37 on Amazon

Wow, nice find!! too bad im not in the keyboard market atm

Comment

Yeah that's nice, but I don't want anything over-the-top or excessive like that. Thanks for the find however. =)
      "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

OH DANG, MAN!
        Do want!

Dunno if it'll fit on my cluttered desk. :\
        sigpic

Comment

i cant see it for sale by AMAZON.

Just a bunch of other companies.

expired anyway, oh well

Comment

Yea the promo code doesn't work. Mail-in rebate is still good though, still would be $57 for one, which isn't too bad.

Comment

i love my G15 it is teh uber Leetyness with extra sprinkles and LEDs

i dont like the new red G15s they have have the Memory keys and the LCD is in a locked position.

of course i bought mine yrs ago for about $90
              Last edited by Capt. Obvious; 06-18-2008, 08:19 PM. Reason: (forgot)
              I will not place claymores in my front yard.
              I will not place claymores in my front yard.

Comment

I am going to be happy with the new one. The old one was quite a bit longer in length, and I would not have any room for my mouse in the keyboard tray with the old board.
                With the new one, will be able to keep both on the tray. And in no way what so ever will I ever need as many memory keys as the old one offered. How are you supposed to remember 36 something keys. You would need to keep a cheat sheet next to your keyboard.

LINKS

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Never knew about slickdeals.net thanks.. that site is great... found a 250 network printer for 40 bucks!
                  |TG|Switch

Better known as:
                  That noob who crashed the chopper.
                  That noob who ran over the mine.
                  That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
                  That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

Comment

Slickdeals is good, but I think techbargins is better
                    http://www.techbargains.com/
                    They update with a lot more stuff on a daily basis than slickdeals, and usually has a lot of the same ones.
                    I also like that you can search by vendor and by item category, like if you are looking for laptops.
                    For instance, I needed to buy a laptop this weekend, looked in that category, and found a few. Looked up reviews for them from different sights, and picked out a really good one.
                    For those interested, I got a Toshibia 15" with 4 gigs of RAM and Wireless N and it actually came with Vista 64 for $799 at bestbuy (I had a bunch of giftcards from there so that helped with where to buy from). It is for my wife, but so far I really like it too.
                    They also have a really well rated Gateway gaming laptop that is reg. $1,099 on sale for $899. Actually pretty good gaming laptop as these things go. I personally would have gotten that one for myself, but like I said, it was for my wife and I will rarely ever use it.

Also, as far as slickdeals, you can find a ton more deals if you don't mind wadeing through their forums. That is where they get what they list on their front page from, when people post about it in the forum.

LINKS

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

I have issues with my G15 board, certain keys take more pressure to get them to work properly. I am a light fingered and if I don't proof read what I just typed it may be misspelled or something. It is usually my left shift key that gives me the most trouble.
                      Logitech support told me to clean it of course, I keep the keyboard cleaned constantly. This one has less cigarette ashes than my old one, lol.

Comment

Mine is out for delivery right now. Watching out the window for the UPS man.

LINKS

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X