No announcement yet.

Diablo 2. 1.12? hmmmmm d3 coming soon?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diablo 2. 1.12? hmmmmm d3 coming soon?

Ok so Starcraft release a patch lately, and it happen to come out not too long before the announcement of sc2.

Now Diablo has a new patch suddenly and a ladder reset, which they have not done in quite a long time. The patch was the same as for starcraft, a no-cd patch.

I wonder if we're seeing a lead in :P
    Bf2142-TOOmuchMcLovin
    America's Army- -=No.Ob=-McLovin
    Bf2-TOOmuchSEX

Re: Diablo 2. 1.12? hmmmmm d3 coming soon?

I think I vaguely remember the original Diablo. Dont think I played II but the first one was cool. If they came out with a 3 I would prolly play it. Not that my hardware could handle it :(

Comment

D3 would really rock! Hopefully with supah better graphics and a fully rotatable view screen

Comment

to some extent, world of warcraft is d3, and blizzard isnt dumb enough to release another mmo game to compete with their first one
        powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Tonk View Post
          to some extent, world of warcraft is d3, and blizzard isnt dumb enough to release another mmo game to compete with their first one
          At one point they stated it would still be bnet based IF they did it, but at that time they said they hadn't ruled out making a new one

Their are still 50,000 plus people playing d2...signifigant money to pass up :)
          Bf2142-TOOmuchMcLovin
          Bf2-TOOmuchSEX

Comment

Originally posted by TOOmuchMcLovin View Post
            Ok so Starcraft release a patch lately, and it happen to come out not too long before the announcement of sc2.

Now Diablo has a new patch suddenly and a ladder reset, which they have not done in quite a long time. The patch was the same as for starcraft, a no-cd patch.

I wonder if we're seeing a lead in :P
            They reset the ladder annually this time of year. No surprise about the ladder reset, or the rather useless patch.

However, they did say it was the last ladder season. They also rehired some of the old D2 team and bought the Diablo3.com website; I'm pretty sure they don't even own the Diablo2.com website still.

Comment

I just hope they'll make d3, I dun care how long we have to wait...
              or not... I hope they release it SOON

Comment

D2 was fun... for a while. Then you couldn't get into any multiplayer groups that actually wanted to play the game proper. The only multiplayer that was going on were simply people running with /players 8 or grabbing multiple people and doing cows (even when cows drops turned into crap)/bloody foothills/mephisto runs for drops.

So in essence, it became a mini-WoW where everyone did nothing but run people through to hell difficulty, then did nightmare/hell runs equivalent of deadmines and scarlet monestary 30 times a night. That and the cookie cutter buildtypes where everyone just had to make a metorb sorc, summonancer, etc to compete was pretty crap, because "zomg that build sucxs reroll".

Hope they'l fix that kind of issues in the next version.

<04:11:24> *** You are now talking in channel: "TFP - Task Force Proteus"
                <04:16:25> "|TG-XV| Tralic": this channel is so gay
                DICE needs to make a comical boxing glove attached to a spring punch the player in the face 40% of the time they get into a helicopter or jet.

Comment

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/general...-official.html

just have to say it...told ya so lol yay!
                  Bf2142-TOOmuchMcLovin
                  Bf2-TOOmuchSEX

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse