AusLogics Disk Defragmenter - FREE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AusLogics Disk Defragmenter - FREE

I can't remember who told me about this free program that works faster than my built in Vista but wanted to say thanks anyway.
    "The mind stretched to a new concept can never return to it's orginal dimension."
    "What the mind can conceive and believe..... it can achieve."

The Mediator

Re: AusLogics Disk Defragmenter - FREE

good for you ^_^
    but if you want a defragmenting software that can defrag system files via offline defragmentation, try perfectdisk

Comment

There are a lot of different defrag programs that work great but few are free. I like PerfectDisk and UlitimateDefrag. Of course both need to be bought. PerfectDisk has the offline defrag which is great and I use it for my O/S hard drive while UltimateDefrag I use for the hard drive I store my games on cause it allows you to select how you want the files on the hard drive.
      All have a lot of different opinions on defrag utilities, that is my opinion on these 2 programs.

Comment

Auslogic makes an excellent program called Boostspeed. Its cost you a little but it optimizes your system and removes unwanted crap thats running. It also tweaks a lot of other parameters, after having it I cant live without it.
        |TG-Irr| Red

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X