Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty $74

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty $74

Just passing this deal on. If you want it better hurry, it is today only and probably only a few hours till the run out at that price.

Creative 70SB046A00000 Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty Professional Series Sound Card
    7.1 Channels
    24-bit 192KHz
    PCI Interface

Your Price: $73.99

http://promotions.newegg.com/shellsh...lshockerbanner

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty $74

That is a great card at a great price. Got mine for $99 and have loved it ever sense.
    |TG-8th|RAGE

SigPic provided by

I am a proud former IRRegular!

Comment

I have an Xfi Platinum and if you run Vista or plan on running it in the future, I wouldn't touch a Creative product with a ten foot pole. Their customer support is intentionally atrocious.
      sigpic

Comment

I have to agree to a point with you buckets. Creative just released a beta patch though, so still hoping they release a better one soon.
        If you don't know what you are doing, don't try the beta though. It does still have some bugs.

LINKS

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Originally posted by Bamboo View Post
          I have to agree to a point with you buckets. Creative just released a beta patch though, so still hoping they release a better one soon.
          If you don't know what you are doing, don't try the beta though. It does still have some bugs.
          I imagine they'll still intentionally withhold features from any driver release on Vista. They've already publicly stated that to be their policy. I know my next build will feature a Xonar sound card or even onboard. Even if Creative does get their act together, it will take a lot to convince me that my money should go to them after the crap they've pulled since the Vista release.
          sigpic

Comment

Here is the review for the ASUS XONAR sound card, and they look pretty good.
            http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16829132006
            If I was in the market for a card, it would be a very tuff decision. I have to say I am extremely fed up with having my mic die in the middle of every PR round, and having to alt tab out to fix it.
            By the way, I have a quick way to get your mic working again in game if anyone else is having that problem (I know a lot are). PortableCougar in my 10th squad was having the problem too till I found out last week and helped him with the quick fix.

LINKS

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X