Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRT Wows

I need help on my CRT.

I have a Proview PX-769N CRT that will not align properly. It does not have a degauss button and it is very touchy when you try to move the image to its place (that might be from the sticky right button [don't ask]).

I would appreciate it if I could recieve any help.

Thank you,

Besiege82

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: CRT Wows

CRT? What is that...I think I have heard of those before. Back in the olden days it was a thing you plugged into your computer....

Just kidding of course..

Monitors can be a tricky thing...the best thing would be to try to use a solvent to "unsticky" your buttons. Maybe a small knife or Q-Tips along the side.

If that doesn't work you may have to remove the front bezel to get access to the buttons.

*WARNING* Removing the back of the monitor or front bezel allows access to "HIGH VOLTAGE". If you are unsure about this then get some other sucker to touch it...LOL!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Well, through some odd changes with the ATI control panel on the laptop and button smashing on the screen, I made the thing normal looking.

The only thing that is still weird is the picture is a tad smaller than the 17in given screen.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Luckily it is the CRT and not the Video Card.....The Video Cards don't like taking the beating that monitors do...LOL!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

How about unplugging it first and wait a bit?
          I'm sorry, I was taking life seriously.

Comment

It was fixed, but no I do not know how I reset it.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X