Spybot S&D 1.6.0.30

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spybot S&D 1.6.0.30

New version of Spybot was just released. If you arn't running this program, you should be. It is free and one of the best out, along with ad-aware.

It has a built in real time blocker as well. Back when I was on XP I used to run it weekly and would find stuff. But since I went to Vista, with it's built in Windows Defender and with Spybot running its real time blocker, I never find trackers or spyware anymore.

http://safer-networking.org/en/index.html

Updates include faster booting and scanning.
    They have really improved the speed in the last few updates by the way.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: Spybot S&D 1.6.0.30

I've noticed Spybot's had a marked improvement recently, as well. Kudos to them!

We've also found that SuperAntiSpyware works just as well, if not better, than AdAw+SB if you're ever interested in giving it a whirl.
    "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams
    Former Captain of the 55th Infantry Division

Comment

Re: Spybot S&D 1.6.0.30

I have used this tool for a long time and have always recommended it to people whose computers I have fixed...

Didn't know that the new release was out....so will have to go download it...

Thanks for the update!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X