Evidence mounts for August Eee PC carnage with $299 Dell E launch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evidence mounts for August Eee PC carnage with $299 Dell E launch

I posted about this new Dell in another laptop thread, but if it really does launch with a price of $299, I think there will be enough thoughts on the subject to have it's own thread.

I don't think the specs are completly released yet, but what they list sounds interesting for a go everywhere ~1 inch thick 2lb. instant on lappy.

Evidence mounts for August Eee PC carnage with $299 Dell E launch

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: Evidence mounts for August Eee PC carnage with $299 Dell E launch

If I can get it in metallic purple, I have my xmas shopping 1/4 done. ;)
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Man, my 7" EEE is looking more and more outdated. Still a great little machine but its nice to know that I'll have a MUCH better option when I upgrade in a year or so.
      sigpic

Comment

Still considering this for school in the not-too-distant future. Good for notetaking and whatnot.

Though really, if they had a touchscreen model with a stylus for perhaps $100 more, I'd snatch it up. A low-cost converted-tablet perfect for taking notes or lugging around the doc's office, etc.
        "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams
        Former Captain of the 55th Infantry Division

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X