Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EVGA GeForce GTX 260 SuperClocked Edition PCI-Express Video Card $225 After $30 Rebat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EVGA GeForce GTX 260 SuperClocked Edition PCI-Express Video Card $225 After $30 Rebat

Newegg has the EVGA GeForce GTX 260 SuperClocked Edition PCI-Express Video Card for $280 - $30 Rebate - $25 Code: VGA724X25 = $225 with free shipping.

Edit: That above was from Slickdeals:
    http://www.slickdeals.net/permadeal/...fter-30-Rebate

When I do it all the lowest I can get it is $244. Anyone else get it to show up $225? Maybe the sale ended?

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 260 SuperClocked Edition PCI-Express Video Card $225 After $30 R

Well, there goes ATI's price/performance advantage with the 4870. Great deal.
    sigpic

Comment

Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 260 SuperClocked Edition PCI-Express Video Card $225 After $30 R

yes but 4870 is 10-15% better (spec) than the 260, and just wait a week for the 4870 to drop thirty, and with ati using 55nm vs nvidia's 65nm, ati is making more profit (altho the core isnt the most costly part of the entire card) than nvidia

also, i dont see that exact deal,
      http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814130372

309 with $10 rebate