what gfx drivers do you use?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what gfx drivers do you use?

i was wondering with the few different forcewares (guru3d.com omegadrivers.net OEM nvidia.com/ati.com)

what drivers does everyone here use? stock? modified forceware?

i am currently using the latest nvidia OEM driver for my desktop, but for my laptop, i have only had a single forceware driver version work for it without it bsod'ing (idk why it had the problem, but it is fixed and i aint touching it again lol)
    powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Re: what gfx drivers do you use?

I try to use the drivers from Tweakforce whenever possible.

Comment

I use nvidia's 175.16. I haven't had a problem with them except aoc but it has problems with everything.

- -

Comment

I'm using stock 175.19 (the latest one).
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I am also using the latest stock drivers. I never really seen any major improvements using any other drivers. Only time I ever used tweaked drivers for a video card was for an ATI card, Nvidia seems to be pretty much on top of it, at least better than what ATI was. ATI might have gotten better since I had one but I have my doubts.
          Most of the Nvidia tweaked drivers only give minor improvements, nothing worth getting in my opinion. ATI drivers always sucked(with the cards I had anyway)and to get a little stability out of the cards I had to use tweaked drivers. I believe they were Omega drivers I used then but it has been a while and can't remember exactly what they were.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X