No announcement yet.

2GB (2x1GB) Crucial Ballistix DDR2-1066 PC2-8500 Memory Kit $20 After $30 MIR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2GB (2x1GB) Crucial Ballistix DDR2-1066 PC2-8500 Memory Kit $20 After $30 MIR

These memory prices are just blowing my mind. There really is just no reason not to be running the max amount of memory your board can support at these prices. Make sure you notice this is superfast 1066 speed, which some MB can handle, some can't.

http://www.slickdeals.net/permadeal/...0-After-30-MIR

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: 2GB (2x1GB) Crucial Ballistix DDR2-1066 PC2-8500 Memory Kit $20 After $30 MIR

They're all sold out by now, and the Frys by me have the memory but $40 after a pittance rebate.

Because as we know, the prices on their website aren't necessarily what they advertise in stores.

Fry's is always an exercise in pros and cons. One of their cons, is that what they advertise on their site, doesn't often trickle down to the stores. :(
    "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams
    Former Captain of the 55th Infantry Division

Comment

Re: 2GB (2x1GB) Crucial Ballistix DDR2-1066 PC2-8500 Memory Kit $20 After $30 MIR

But that is true of all stores. Best buy just got slapped by bad PR because they won't let you go into their store and use their computer to look at the real BB.com site to see if there are lower prices. Instead it sends you to an internal one that has the same store prices.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Originally posted by Bamboo View Post
        But that is true of all stores. Best buy just got slapped by bad PR because they won't let you go into their store and use their computer to look at the real BB.com site to see if there are lower prices. Instead it sends you to an internal one that has the same store prices.
        I've heard of that, though I've forgotten about it. Typically if I buy something from CC or BB, I buy it on the site then just go pick it up at the store so I haven't been one-upped on the price :\
        "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams
        Former Captain of the 55th Infantry Division

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X