Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saitek X52 BF2 Profile

Hey all,
    I just updated my X52 profile with some new functions and thought I would share it with you all here. This profile uses all default BF2 button configs. It has a few advanced commands to say different things depending on the mode you are in:
    Mode 1: Attack Chopper
    Mode 2: Transport Chopper
    Mode 3: Plane
    It also has a "spotted" command, but that most likely won't work due to the changes they made to the game.

Feel free to move around buttons in the profiler. It should be easy as every command is labeled as to what it does, and all you have to do is choose the command.

DL from here:
    8/18/08 version
    http://www.drayu.com/BF2defaultbuttons.zip

Re: Saitek X52 BF2 Profile

This line:
    It also has a "spotted" command, but that most likely won't work due to the changes they made to the game.

should read:
    It also has a "spotted" command, but that most likely won't work in PR due to the changes they made to the game.

Comment

Hey this is very cool. Will this work with the x45 as well?
      Retired 6th DB

Comment

Hey, sorry it won't work with the X45 because the buttons are different. But, if you set up the commands the same way you can make one for the X45.

EDIT: WOW, just realized with the new SST I can make one for a joystick I don't even have.....let me see what I can put together for ya!

Comment

Ok, here is one I just made for the X45. Make sure you have the latest drivers and software from the saitek page, www.saitek.com Then install this one and give it a whirl. Let me know how it goes, as I made it from memory.

http://www.drayu.com/BF2defaultbuttonsx45.zip

Comment

That is really cool man. I'll try this out next time I get to play PR.

Thanks!
            Retired 6th DB

Comment

should work in all bf2 mods and bf2 itself.

Comment

Hello, I'm a total newb at this stuff. Anyway, I bought this expensive Saitek x52 and it doesn't work with BF42 because the rotary mode buttons (24, 25, 26) ALWAYS register for everything when I try to select what controls I want to us in the options.

I downloaded your .zip thinking maybe I could get it to change this but I don't know how to open the file, it is unrecognized by any of my programs.

All I want to do is get buttons 24, 25, and 26 to not work, if they don't work ever again I'd still be happy. But I even ripped off the rotary wheel and can't get them to stop being activated. What do I?

Comment

Hey Drayu, I have saitek x52 and the axes, trottle and rudder don't work in BF2.

i download your BF2 default buttons but you have not configure this buttons.

You can help me please ;)

Ty ;)

Comment

Hi,

So i downloaded the file BF2defaultbuttons and the profile editor wont open it because it needs to be a .dat file. i tried to change the extensino but it didnt work. please help

Comment

sorry I haven't really been around to check this thread, but yeah anyways. The new software and drivers don't read .dat files. You need to update to the latest drivers and software from their website, then use my files.

Comment

Umm, I know your probably not checking this thread out, just happened to come across it using google, but, could you update the setup?
                        I cant download it. :/

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X