Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nvidia Plans to Add Another Graphics Card into GTX 200 Lineup.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nvidia Plans to Add Another Graphics Card into GTX 200 Lineup.

Link:
    Nvidia Plans to Add Another Graphics Card into GTX 200 Lineup.

This is on a lot of sites this morning. Looks like ATI has Nvidia on the run. Hey, competition is good and it works.

I just hope the new card comes in at the same price point.
    Right now you can find 260s as low as about $240 after rebates, but the price goes up to well over $300 for some cards.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: Nvidia Plans to Add Another Graphics Card into GTX 200 Lineup.

Seirously... WTF nvidia! Some one needs to go over there and explain to them the level of confusion they are introducing into the market. They should be focusing on closing out the 9800GTX and the 9800GTX+ with a GTX240 and then bringing out their ultra killer version the 280GTX X2 or a 290 version. Why wedge a slightly better card into a segment that really doesn't exist? All I see from nvidia right now is a sense of confusion and scrambling. They need to stop fumbling around releasing all kinds of cards trying to one up ATI. Tidy up your line-up and work towards releasing something substaintal.

Wow do I have a hate on for nvidia right now, sorry for that. Hopefully the card offers something consumers are after.

Comment

I feel the same way Long Bow. I have a hard time keeping up with all their cards as well, and it's getting old. Add the numbers they have for mobile GPU, and it gets even worse.

By the way, they are trying to push a 55nm version of the 280 and 260 out as well, and who knows what they will call that. Maybe the 280+ ????????

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

just when i was hoping for a gtx card that doesn't cost over 250 bucks.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X