Attn all Network people

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn all Network people

I just got an email about this and thought I would let you guys know about it, not sure how many people would care though. (I'm in charge of all the tech training and certifications for the company that I work for, so I get a bunch of emails about certifications etc.)

Anyways, the Network+ cert has a new exam coming out, and they are having a special where you can take the beta exam for only $50, and they have the study guide (250 page pdf) available for $9, but on "holiday discount" for free.

Click here for more details

Thought I'd let you know about it...

Re: Attn all Network people

do you want the referral credits?
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
    The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Originally posted by =DdogG=
      do you want the referral credits?
      Nah, no biggy. Thanks though :)

Comment

k, cool, just dl'ed mine..... thanks for the linkage.
        Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
        The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Network+? Is that a valuable cert? The last time I thought about getting certified for networking was back in 1996 when my work paid me to take the A+ exam. Everybody and their brother had an A+ cert back then, so it wasn't worth anything by itself. Is this similar? I've thought about studying enough to take some MCSE's, but haven't ever been in a position where it would really be worth it to me. It doesn't apply to my career too much, so it would mostly just be for personal knowledge, but I'm too lazy to study the info on my own without having anything to show for it.
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X