Converting .mp4 video to DVD video?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Converting .mp4 video to DVD video?

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone could help me with instructions on how to get five .mp4 videos to play back to back on a DVD player?

I'm pretty sure this can be done. I'm just not sure how. I figure I'll need to somehow "glue" the five videos together, convert them to a DVD video format, and finally burn it to a DVD.

Re: Converting .mp4 video to DVD video?

Most recent DVD players will play DivX I think, so you might want to check into that.

And there are tons of free programs that will convert for you, like
    http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html

or the one called Quick Media Converter I posted at the top here

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/hardwar...8-22-08-a.html

And a couple of my other weekend posts had other video converters.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Thanks, I'll check those out. I'm going to be playing them on a school dvd player, so I have no clue how old it's going to be.

Comment

AVS media converter will convert any format to any format, plus, if you put multiple files in at the same time, it will make them one movie.

or you could just convert them one at a time and then use something like windows DVD maker to make the DVD.
        Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
        The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

I have been trying to look for a converting program as well that could convert the .MP4 video to DVD or for that matter anything else but the .MP4 I was trying to convert I noticed was apparently "blocked" so this can not be done. Of course it is a Itunes video, from all the reading I had done there was no program that could convert the Itunes .MP4 file extension to any other extension. Maybe somebody does know, I got tired of searching and gave up on it a long time ago.

Comment

encryption for the suck.
            Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
            The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

I was also going to suggest SUPER (after I told Bamboo about it a few weeks back).

It's a GUI using FFMPEG decoder/encoder. For what I use it for, it pretty much works. I've done MP4Vs to MPEG2 several times and it works just fine.
              |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
              TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
              Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
              Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X