USB Microphone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USB Microphone

I reinstalled XP and now my Logitech USB microphone isn't working.

Unfortunately, I don't recall the steps I went through when I first installed it 3 years ago.

According to Logitech drivers aren't needed in XP. So does anyone have any suggestions?
    |TG|Melee
    Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Re: USB Microphone

You should just have to plug it in. Most USB mics are plugin play. Windows will make that "ping" noise when a new USB device is detected. Try pluging it into a USB you are 100% sure is working.

If it works in another plug, you may just be missing your USB drivers for that slot. You can check your motherboard disc, or website for USB drivers.

Comment

make sure you have the usb mic chosen as your input device under sounds and audio devices in the control panel

also make sure the mic isn't muted ... check the volume tab and choose recording under the file menu

Comment

Originally posted by deathknight View Post
        make sure you have the usb mic chosen as your input device under sounds and audio devices in the control pane
        I did this and the mic works in the system (I could record and playback), but it isn't working with COD4. I've triple checked the settings in game so I'm at a loss for why it isn't working.
        |TG|Melee
        Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...