My poor ipod

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My poor ipod

I'm not quite sure how it happened but the jack for my ipod seems to have been bent and now unless I apply pressure in a specific direction I no longer have right side sound out of my headphones or any other speaker system for that matter.

I'm not sure if there is a way to remedy the problem but I'm open to suggestions. I'm also not wanting to replace my sweet 30GB video any time soon as well.
    Reapator, overlord of ponies

Re: My poor ipod

Originally posted by Reaperassault View Post
    I'm not quite sure how it happened but the jack for my ipod seems to have been bent and now unless I apply pressure in a specific direction I no longer have right side sound out of my headphones or any other speaker system for that matter.

I'm not sure if there is a way to remedy the problem but I'm open to suggestions. I'm also not wanting to replace my sweet 30GB video any time soon as well.
    Take it to the apple store for repair?

Comment

IT IS HOPELESS! send it to me.

(if you can find small enough tools, there are metal strips inside that act as springs to make contact. one of them is bent against the wall of the jack and just needs to be pulled out a little. it is very tedious and delicate, but very possible if - like I said - you have small enough tools.)
      Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
      The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Using tools is not aligned with the Apple Way. Jobs will rip your bones out through your navel if you get out of line.

Comment

I have one of those reaper but no problems with sound like that. I do however have an issue with the video connector not connecting properly and displaying fuzz. It's a simple relay to the TV connector. I let the cord hang a certain way to get it to display right. I'm guesing this might be a common problem but i haven't gone to get it fixed. Let me know what you find out!

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X