Sound Driver

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sound Driver

On TS my mic sounds fine.In game in Project Reality, My mic seems real quiet, Ive cranked up the volume, mic boost doesn't have the option to turn on. In the Bf2 Voip Setup,it ignores my microphone. I think its my sound driver but I'm not very good with inner workings, any idea's?

Re: Sound Driver

Originally posted by Eavy Gunner View Post
    On TS my mic sounds fine.In game in Project Reality, My mic seems real quiet, Ive cranked up the volume, mic boost doesn't have the option to turn on. In the Bf2 Voip Setup,it ignores my microphone. I think its my sound driver but I'm not very good with inner workings, any idea's?
    Go into your control panel and into sound, look into recording or voice and see if you can change the option from there.
    |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Re: Sound Driver

what sound card do you have? is it an onboard one? It sounds like the problem that i and many others have had with the Realtek HD line of onboard sound cards. I havent gotten a response to my post about a vista fix but here is the fix for the xp version

and btw Sir-Nerd, nice Firefly quote in your sig :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X