No announcement yet.

Some amazing computer builds

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some amazing computer builds

First these are not mine. I found this thread while looking at a review Bamboo passed to me. I thought you guys might find it interesting.

Re: Some amazing computer builds

WOW, thats insane. I can appreciate building custom rigs to suit your tastes and simply to kick a$$. What I don't really get is the obsession with benching and folding etc. I just can't see running that many rigs for those purposes?

I guess it's a hobby, which to people on the outside never looks like a wise investment :row__572:

I've seen the acrylic "block" style cases for sale at Fry's, specifically built for water-cooling too. Some of that stuff he did is wicked cool, and wicked crazy.... fascinating nonetheless.

I still just haven't brought myself to water-cool yet. I've spent $150 on more frivolous things, yet I don't really do crazy overclocking and I still complain about noise :D

Perhaps the thing to do to tame the X2 and the 4870, is to clamp a waterblock to them both.

"But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams
      Former Captain of the 55th Infantry Division

Very nice builds. Fine example of what can be done when you set your mind on that dream rig...

I can't begin to imagine the noise in that computer room. All of those fans must get on his nerves at some point. God, I know I get annoyed after several hours of hearing the fans in this room spin.
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Have you guys been to [H]ardOcp's forums. They have threads specifically for Cases and Case Modding. If you're readers of Maximum PC or CPU magazines, you will recognize alot of their modded cases from the forums.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed