Tinker Game is the First Good Windows Vista Ultimate Extra

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tinker Game is the First Good Windows Vista Ultimate Extra

I don't have Ultimate, but for those of you who do, you get a little something extra:

Tinker Game is the First Good Windows Vista Ultimate Extra

Tinker, a game available right now for free through the Windows Vista Ultimate Extras program, is probably the first Ultimate extra that people actually like.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: Tinker Game is the First Good Windows Vista Ultimate Extra

Any one confirm if this is worth a look?

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?fs=1&v=dQbmyQN3hlI[/media]

Looks too frustrating for me. I'd probably rage quit it ;)

Comment

downloading X2 right now.. on laptop and desktop ill tell all how it is, if i dont post for a few days.... its that good (it looks pretty neat)
      powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

The Texas Holdem' Poker was a nice Ultimate extra.

Comment

ok, i played the first 20 out of 60 levels..... its kinda cool but it aint nothin special. i wouldnt pay five bucks for it... still tho, its great to see ultimate extras again =/
          powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

Is there anything like this available for Home Premium? I got my mom an eMachine with that loaded a couple years back and I'd love to get her more games to play, as she's mostly a shut-in. She tends to like Mahjong and slot machine games. I'd love to find her something that has a social component. (I tried WoW but she just doesn't "get it" for a game where you drive a toon around. Plus, her arthritis works against any game that requires dexterity.)
            Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Here is video of it, and the dance the robot does at the end look cool as hell
              [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pltf4O-EtLs[/media]

and Scratch, did you ever link your mom to those game sites I told you about a while back? Like I said, there are tons of people online playing with them and talking to each other while playing.

LINKS

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Originally posted by Bamboo View Post
                and Scratch, did you ever link your mom to those game sites I told you about a while back? Like I said, there are tons of people online playing with them and talking to each other while playing.
                I must have lost the link. I'll have to go back and hunt down the thread.

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

I don't remember what thread it was either, but this one I do still play:
                  http://www.games.com/game/solitaire-tripeaks/

They have a ton more though that have online chat built in, and I have never seen it be dirty stuff. Seems like a lot of folks kind of like your mom or housewives.

LINKS

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

I tried to convince her to try it but she dug in her heels. A, it's new. B, the fonts are tiny and hard to see. She wants to stick with her Mahjong (which is arguably one of the best features of Vista, a pretty good implementation).

Comment

I actually really like the Mahjong as well.
                      Might point out to her there are tons of different games, not just the one I linked to. And also the cool thing is you can unlock lots of things by winning, like Different card sets and backgrounds. All kinds of cool stuff to keep it interesting.

Pogo is another great site with tons of free casual games. It has a chat feature as well with cool laid back people
                      http://www.pogo.com/home/home.do

Poppit is fun:
                      http://puzzle-games.pogo.com/games/p...ee_home_puzzle

Hey, I just found they have Trivial Pursuit, and it's pretty cool. I suck at it though
                      http://board-games.pogo.com/games/tr...home_hot_games

LINKS

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

I hope those extras trickle down to Home Premium users. It's already been a year and 8 months+ since Vista released.
                        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I noticed all the other games, too, but she just dug her heels in hard on wanting to try anything new.

Comment

Scratch, what if you pointed out that she could win money playing the games she liked

http://www.pogo.com/prize/prize.do?p...=header_prizes

And I was thinking about some of the stuff being small. Could you use some of Windows accessability options to make the windows bigger and easier to see?

I seem to have become hooked on Bingo lately. :(
                            Freecell is pretty good too

LINKS

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X