New Headset

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Headset

Ok, so I've had this Logitech precision headset for almost 2 years now, and it's good, but they are starting to die off (speakers are going out, headset over all is getting a bit beat up)

So im looking at getting a new headset. Any ideas on what is a nice headset to get?

I really wanted the Steelseries Siberia Neckband Headset, but apparently all the reviews say they are uncomfortable and the mic isn't that great of quality, so I dont know about them now.

I have no budget, I have about 40 or so dollars, and my b-day is in about a month so thats another big chunk of cash ill have so I can get a nice headset.

Please post any good headsets I should take a look at, preferably ones that have a USB sound card thing with them since I don't have a sound card at all.

Thanks!!
    "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Re: New Headset

We have had a bunch of good threads about headphones recently. Here is a link to a search for them. I see 3 good ones just from a quick glance:
    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/search.php?searchid=955483

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Ahh thank you, I think I should have tried that first >.<
      "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

Go to your local Best Buy, pick up the nearest set of Plantronics headphones you can find. Should have to jack out about 70$ in cash to get em' but they're awesome!!!

Comment

I use a Jabra BT8010 bluetooth headset. It's pretty good at blocking out background noise from your speakers and having no wires getting in your way is great! It doesn't cost a whole lot, relatively, and you can use it with your phone, too. The only bad thing is that you need to charge it after each time that you play, or it'll go dead. It "stays on" the whole time you play like if you were on a phone conversation the whole time. It never goes into standby mode while you're gaming.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X