No announcement yet.

ABS Canyon case on Newegg

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABS Canyon case on Newegg

Last night I was on newegg looking up the tracking on an order I just made and saw on a ad banner that there was this new ABS Canyon case that was a newegg exclusive. So I clicked on it. And have been confused every since.

Case looks odd, might be interesting, lots of air flow, which is cool, then I saw the price. :icon_conf: :icon_eek:

And there is actually 1 review from someone who bought it. I'm all about how important a good case is, but come on. This thing better be completly made out of copper or something before I would spend $600 on a case.

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: ABS Canyon case on Newegg

Egad. Hideous overkill.
    "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams
    Former Captain of the 55th Infantry Division

Its designed for home servers or people that have servers running at home. Its not over kill. It has hotswappable SATA trays. Its anodized aluminum, not black paint. The large are inside for additional water cooling. The seperated areas for HDD, PSU and others. This is a really sweet case. Just dont have $600 to spend on one.

Oh my god, how would you be able to see over the thing if you have to carry it down a flight of stairs?

As for the "sideways" HDD bays, I've seen that design in several older server cases and recently in some Thermaltake cases as well. It makes installation and removable a breeze compared to the slide-out bays in my Antec.
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed