I've noticed that a lot of people are using the older version of 126.96.36.199 client of teamspeak. I seem to be the only one on the server at many times of the day running the newest 188.8.131.52. Here's how you upgrade:
- Go to www.teamspeak.com
- download the UPDATED EXECUTABLE FILE version 184.108.40.206
- SAVE THE FILE DO NOT RUN IT
- Copy the .exe you just saved and paste it in C://Program Files/Teamspeak 2 RC2/
- WHEN IT ASKS YOU TO REPLACE ANOTHER FILE DO IT
- Run teamspeak and when it asks you if you want to run the file Click DONT SHOW AGAIN and run it
- That's it! Your teamspeak has successfully been upgraded to the latest version ENJOY!!!