New Teamspeak Download

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Teamspeak Download

I've noticed that a lot of people are using the older version of 2.0.32.60 client of teamspeak. I seem to be the only one on the server at many times of the day running the newest 2.0.33.7. Here's how you upgrade:
    1. Go to www.teamspeak.com
    2. download the UPDATED EXECUTABLE FILE version 2.0.33.7
    3. SAVE THE FILE DO NOT RUN IT
    4. Copy the .exe you just saved and paste it in C://Program Files/Teamspeak 2 RC2/
    5. WHEN IT ASKS YOU TO REPLACE ANOTHER FILE DO IT
    6. Run teamspeak and when it asks you if you want to run the file Click DONT SHOW AGAIN and run it
    7. That's it! Your teamspeak has successfully been upgraded to the latest version ENJOY!!!

Re: New Teamspeak Download

hhhmmm
    http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads
    the latest download on their download page is version 2.0.32.60

can you provide a link to the page with version 2.0.33.7
    thanks

Comment

The newer client fixes a crash when usernames and channels have RTF characters in them, and "minor fixes":

http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthread.php?t=33349

News of TeamSpeak 3 here:

http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=teamspeak3
      http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=newsa...ident=20080701
      Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Wow, that binary executable update was a long time ago. The thread about it mentions that it is a beta release but the downloads page has no mention of it being beta. There wasn't even a news release about it. They should at least update the installers to the new build.

I'm quite disappointed with the way the Teamspeak devs handle news and their blog. There hasn't been any news in the past few months. No TS2 development anymore should mean they're working hard on TS3 but they're still in alpha as of a few months ago.

@Expoding_Silver: It's on the downloads page under the older install. The download is marked with a red Updated Executable

- It's who you game with.

Comment

I'm with you Sarc. I check the Dev Blog at least once a week hoping for some new news about TS3, but nothing is new. And some of the things they want to add look good:

What's New In TeamSpeak 3?

* Full-featured, cross-platform client and server software for Windows (32-Bit and 64-Bit) and Linux (32-Bit and 64-Bit), plus full support for Macintosh platforms (both Intel and PPC)
          * Completely redesigned SDK based architecture, for 100% integration capabilities into existing products or services
          * Fully integrated 3D Sound support for both Client and SDK, enabling spacial placement of sound from multiple directions
          * All new licensing system for commercial hosting and Authorized TeamSpeak Host Providers (ATHPs)
          * Scripting capabilities for the client, allowing endless possibilities for client customization
          * Dramatically improved scalability particularly for corporate, large-scale, integrated VoIP solutions
          * Fully redesigned database module supporting even the most complex SQLite or MySQL integrated solutions
          * All new, fully customizable user groups with powerful, new permission sets
          * Improved text chat capabilities much like today's popular Instant Messenger applications
          * BBCode formatting in welcome messages, channel descriptions, etc.
          * Tabbed voice connectivity, allowing you to simultaneously connect to multiple servers
          * Powerful, new Server Query module (formerly known as "TCP Query") with new command-line capabilities
          * All new, PHP-based web administration application allowing full control of multiple server instances at once
          * All new key bindings module with additional support for joysticks, mouse buttons, and other hardware
          * All new "Bookmarks Manager", allowing users to store their favorite servers similar to storing favorites within your web browser
          * All new Speex and GSM codecs, providing capabilities for dramatically improved voice quality
          * Improved latency and response times so there is less delay in the time between someone speaking and actually hearing the user's voice on the other end
          * Multi-headset support allowing you to for example plug in two USB headsets to your PC and have each headset connect to a different server at the same time
          * Sound packs, allowing users to create and distribute their own custom sounds within TeamSpeak such as "Player joined" or "Player kicked"
          * ... and MUCH MORE!
          But they have been working on it forever! Has anyone tried out any of the Teamspeak Vista Gadgets mentioned in the TS forums?

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

@ Exploding_Silverftp://ftp.freenet.de/pub/4players/te.../TeamSpeak.exe
            @ Bamboo One of the last ones in your quote about sound packs: That was always relatively easy to do. They should leave that alone.
            Im really excited about being able to be on mult. servers at once.

Comment

I really excited about setting the ratings on some players really low so they can only talk in certain channels. :D

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Originally posted by Bamboo View Post
                I really excited about setting the ratings on some players really low so they can only talk in certain channels. :D
                I read that too, didnt find it too interesting but that's because I dont channel admin or server admin. ;)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X