You know what I was thinking?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know what I was thinking?

What is a developer decided to make a new Mechwarrior..? Can you guys envision bidding (as a commander) for the chance to drop on a planet with a couple hundred others..?

Ok..I am a geek, but I loved Mechwarrior and would like to see it comeback in a big way! like 256 player type of big! :)

Re: You know what I was thinking?

Yeah, I absolutely loved Mechwarrior and am constantly looking for news of a new version.
    |TG-55| Infantry Division - Former Captain

Comment

Here's one you will like. I have been trying to find a way to finance a machine for Mech Wars.

http://mech-warfare.com/default.aspx

It's mech warrior except it is fought in real life with walking robots via remote control. It would just be silly fun. The weapons will be air soft guns in the "softcore" event and airsoft and rockets in the "hardcore" event.
      Last edited by Wimpinator; 10-06-2008, 04:19 PM. Reason: bah I can't type
      Retired 6th DB

Comment

The idea of Squad Based Mech-Warrior is making me drool all over myself.

Sarcoma
        Sarcoma.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcoma View Post
          The idea of Squad Based Mech-Warrior is making me drool all over myself.

Sarcoma

That is how I have been for months as I scoured the net looking for some glimmer of this coming to fruition. If BF2 and BF2142 did as HUGE as they did, then don't those freakin guys understand that a Mechwarrior version, tactically set-up/played version would kill every other game on earth?:row__691:

I wish I could write it myself..imagine, the Crysis engine, and a huge 256 man battle with 10-man squads(customizable of course), a confidant CO, and all those huge mechs running around with the absolute carnage?

OMG I NEED THIS GAME TO HAPPEN!!!!! (in 64-bit please.:))

Comment

Ok. Letís approach this from another starting point. Who published the last MW game and what is their Email address?

Lets chat them up.

Sarcoma
            Sarcoma.

Comment

I believe the last Mechwarrior game was by Microsoft. I would absolutely love to have another installment in this series. Slap some Battlefield-esque type MP play and it would be golden.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

It would make them a BUNCH of $$$$..that should entice them...and also we can tell them it will put a hurtin' on the other game companies, that will make them even more happy..the greedy, awful SOB's..!

Comment

big mech's = big guns :)

Comment

Are you guys aware of this?:

http://www.mechlivinglegends.net/

[media]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1082301975458343377[/media]
                    |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

Originally posted by Namebot View Post
                      Are you guys aware of this?:

http://www.mechlivinglegends.net/

[media]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1082301975458343377[/media]
                      I need to go clean my pants out now.

Sarcoma
                      Sarcoma.

Comment

they need to add some transformer style to it as well :D

- -

Comment

wow..severe aches now!!

where did you find the death dealer avatar namebot?

i covet that avatar..

Comment

We should get a large TG group in that Alpha.

sarcoma
                            Sarcoma.

Comment

This all about TG..

read this:

Mod Info:

MechWarrior: Living Legends. Will you be a living legend or a forgotten casualty?

MechWarrior: Living Legends (MWLL) is a total conversion modification for Crysis. MWLL is at its very core a mix between a First Person Shooter (FPS) and a Simulation (SIM). This will be achieved through the use of a mixed arms massively multiplayer gaming experience where the player takes part in a battle using a variety of vehicles and weapons. MWLL is using the concepts pioneered by the “Battlefield” franchise and more recently Crysis, of a sandbox feel where you get to play what you want and how you want it. MWLL depicts the epic struggles between the two factions of Battletech “The Clans” and “The Inner Sphere”. Maps will typically have a mix of vehicles and infantry combat, using both of these to complete objectives as a team will be essential to winning rounds or campaigns in MWLL. In the project we will be bringing some of the legends of “MechWarrior” franchise back to life with new art and animations that do justice to these huge weapons of war and also do something that’s never be done before using the deep universe of Battletech. There are so many facets to Battletech and finally comes a title that is willing to explore them.

By the 31st century, humanity has spread to thousands of worlds, while a handful of powerful empires wage continual war for the right to rule the stars. Foremost among the weapons used in that struggle are BattleMechs. Loaded with auto cannons, missile launchers, lasers, and charged-particle beam weapons, these fusion-powered war machines of articulated armor stand upward of ten meters high. Piloting them are MechWarrior’s, the best, most intensively trained men and women available. Like the armored knights of an earlier age, MechWarrior’s are popular heroes, and their exploits are the stuff of legends.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X