No announcement yet.

Razer AC1 Soundcard sounds horrible...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Razer AC1 Soundcard sounds horrible...

I just put this sound card in my computer and started playing BF2 with a Fatal1ty headset. It sounds horrible. It crackles, pops, and I cannot hear anyone coming at me from anywhere. The mic also does not work. I am highly disappointed and wondering if anyone can help me...thanks.

Re: Razer AC1 Soundcard sounds horrible...

I have one, but i use it with the RaZeR headset, and it rocks, its by far the best combo i have ever used, far better than any of my previous X-Fi cards. I suggest trawling the net though, it was tricky to set up....

Comment

Have you downloaded the updated driver? I use that card, and it's on Vista x64 too.
      "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams
      Former Captain of the 55th Infantry Division

Comment

I have the most recent driver.

I can try the razer headphones again, but they sounded like crap, too. What did you have to do to get them set up correctly?

Thanks.

Comment

I used both until I fixed my medusa headset, Razor is tricky with BF2 without the real eax so yeah BF2 wise you get crappy sounds/surround but other games its good with the surround

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X