OCZ's Elixir Keyboard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCZ's Elixir Keyboard

Kind of on the subject of the Razer keyboard thread, here is another afordable gamer keyboard that looks pretty good:

We take a sip of OCZ's Elixir

They like it, and considering the low price and the decent features, it does look pretty good.

Page 2 of the article says:
    The OCZ has done a great job with its Elixir gaming keyboard. Solidly built, with rubberized keys, a lot of features, ten macro keys and a very low price, this keyboard is a great deal.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: OCZ's Elixir Keyboard

I've had it on my NewEgg wishlist for the past 4 months. The only thing I don't like about it is the bright-blue macro keys. It stands out way too much on such a black/dark keyboard.
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

The blue keys remind me of the ancient Space Cadet keyboard or some of the ca 1980 keyboards for workstations, with bright primary color keys to help the new hires find important functions.
      Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Very cool for the price. I wish the macro keys were red but thats trivial. If my Eclipse ever breaks this may be my next keyboard.

Comment

Somebody on Newegg posted this:
          Cons: this is NOT a gaming keyboard. It will not register the space bar if you are holding w and ctrl. As you can imagine this can present a problem when you are playing your game of choice and you need to move forward while crouching, and then need to jump over an object.
          Does anybody have this keyboard that can confirm this either way?

Comment

Did the review say anything about it? I have seen some other reviews for the board, but since I had already posted the other one I skipped them. Google and you might be able to find them.

For instance:
            OCZ Elixir Gaming Keyboard Review

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

BTW, the correct term is "rollover":

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rollover_(key)
              Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X