Microsoft Mouse customization

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microsoft Mouse customization

I have a Microsoft Optical Mouse 3000, with the thumb button, and scroll wheel with tilt ability. Through the mouse interface, I've been able to change the function of the thumb button and wheel click to type the letters 'V' and 'B' so that they activate the squad and commander VOIP within BF2142. But the mouse interface does not have an option for re-assigning the tilt functions of the wheel. I'd like to be able to set these up to be 'PageUp' and 'PageDown'.

Any help would be appreciated!
    |TG-55| Infantry Division - Former Captain

Re: Microsoft Mouse customization

My Google searching didn't come up with anything promising. I did, however, find that if you have the Intellitype Pro version and you had the Pro version software, you'd be able to change the left and right tilt to keystroke assignments (or to execute a macro).
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

It's been a while since most mice have even come with it's own software suite :D but Twiggy you mean you're adjusting through the Mouse properties in the Control Panel, right?

If so, then there may be a software suite available for the mouse.
      "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams
      Former Captain of the 55th Infantry Division

Comment

Originally posted by Spulat View Post
        It's been a while since most mice have even come with it's own software suite :D but Twiggy you mean you're adjusting through the Mouse properties in the Control Panel, right?

If so, then there may be a software suite available for the mouse.
        Twiggy? Huh? I thought his name was McLarge (any relation to BigMac...;))?
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        Former 9th & 13th

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Twiggy McBarge is one of my nicknames. Nope, not related to BigMac, but Quarter Pounder is my second cousin. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by BigMcLarge View Post
            Twiggy McBarge is one of my nicknames. Nope, not related to BigMac, but Quarter Pounder is my second cousin. ;)
            LOL.

Anyways, I did a more extensive search online, but couldn't find any other tool that lets you rebind the function of the side scroll on your mouse.

Your best bet is to just get a Logitech or Ideazon mouse. Those at least have software that lets you bind every darn key on their products.
            |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
            Former 9th & 13th

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Thanks! I appreciate you going to the trouble!

Comment

It was no problem. Helped me out some since I have a few Microsoft mice that I wish had nice Logitech software. ;)
                |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                Former 9th & 13th

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X