Eclipse III Backlit Keyboard: a backlit keyboard enthusiast's dream

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eclipse III Backlit Keyboard: a backlit keyboard enthusiast's dream

This looks like it might be a winner. I'll keep an eye out for some more news:

Eclipse III Backlit Keyboard: a backlit keyboard enthusiast's dream

Still no word on price

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: Eclipse III Backlit Keyboard: a backlit keyboard enthusiast's dream

I need me one of them!

Comment

Oh sick! Even better than that Elixer keyboard. I have the Eclipse I right now and love it but having a bunch of extra function buttons would be awesome if it aint too expensive.

Comment

I broke down and bought the MS Sidewinder keyboard because I was getting really tired of the Logitech I had and it was easy to get..

Turns out I like it A LOT. Backlit, 30 programmable/macro keys, the macro keys change to orange when in gaming/macro mode, the 'Start' key disables in-game, macros are super easy to program. AND it's reasonably priced.. it's not perfect, but it has a good feel, it's simple to use.. it just does the job..
        sigpic

Comment

I needed a backlit board with macro keys for several reasons, but the only one that functions correctly thru my KVM is the G15...

Comment

I've got an Eclipse II and love it. Will have to keep an eye on the III for when I need to replace my current keyboard...

Comment

I know I wish I never really got my G15 keyboard, Every since I had got it from day one the keys just seem so hard, like you need to smash them at times to get them to work properly. Certain buttons are worse than others like the left shift button. that thing I think would take a Abrams rolling on it sometimes to get it to work properly. A lot of times if I don't proof read what I had typed I might find all kind of mistakes due to the shift key and a couple of the letters being hard to push.
              I was hoping that by now they would have gotten "Broken in" as Logitech support had told me. Guess that is still another 6 months of hard playing to get it "Broke in"?

Comment

Originally posted by msdz View Post
                I know I wish I never really got my G15 keyboard, Every since I had got it from day one the keys just seem so hard, like you need to smash them at times to get them to work properly.
                Yeah.. I liked mine too - but it was the same way as yours. Mine was a first generation one, I don't know if they've gotten any better.
                sigpic

Comment

I think you guys need to call Logitech support again. My G15 is nothing like that. The left shift, and all the other keys are easy to push and very responsive. Logi. has always been really good about exchanging stuff for me, so you may get hooked up with a new board.

Buy the way, msdz, was yours a 1st gen too? I have a 2nd gen.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

My G15 is a 1st gen and I love it. I don't find the keys stiff at all.

Comment

I think I have the second gen. keyboard. It is the one with the one piece LCD built in and the keys are all orange. My wife claims she has no problems with the keyboard like I do, maybe it is all in my head and I need to learn to TYPE instead of nose-pick.

EDIT:
                      That Eclipse III still would look good on my keyboard drawer!!!

Comment

I need to learn to TYPE instead of nose-pick.
                        I think we've identified why the keys stick! :p
                        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

I have always called it nose-picking when I person hits a single key at a time with one finger. Plus they don't stick, they aren't as sensitive as I would like them to be.

Comment

I picked up a MERC stealth Z engine three color backlit keyboard last year.
                            It is USB, and it comes with a program that loads the game you are playing into the side keys and you can print it out to learn the new game.
                            ideazon/mercstealth

Comment

I have always called it nose-picking when I person hits a single key at a time with one finger. Plus they don't stick, they aren't as sensitive as I would like them to be.
                              I've never had a problem with mine either but this may just be a personal preference issue for you. More importantly, I'm not sure how I could give up that LCD display with the TS2 info on it. ;)

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...