Microphone/Headset suggestions?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microphone/Headset suggestions?

Well, mine decided to break, so I need to go get a new one. Anyone have any suggestions on good one? (headset preferably, not too expensive)
    Together Everyone Achieves More!

Re: Microphone/Headset suggestions?

honestly just go to walmart and get the cheapest they have. Ive owned 2 sets and they have both lasted a couple years each, and for less then twenty bucks id say thats pretty good.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

This one from Logitech has served me well for a few years now, and the price is right:
      http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...pf_rd_i=507846

Comment

Tarthkin's two posts are right. (Trooper is basically talking about the same headset.) That's the same headset I have too, and for $20 (sometimes less) they're the best deal around.

Comment

yep my last one broke because i tripped over the cord. and it out preformed the more expensive one i had before it.
          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
          -Vulcan

Comment

http://www.plantronics.com/north_ame...rance-60699-04
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Plantronics FTW!

I've had a DSP-500 and a GameComPro 1 (the GameComPro 1 is basically a gamer branded DSP-500). Audio quality on both is excellent and the headset is very comfortable for long gaming sessions.

Plantronics customer service is great. They replaced my DSP-500 no less then 3 times. All 3 it wasn't their fault but they honored the 1 year warranty. Just had my GameComPro 1 replaced as well. Only reason I bought it is the DSP-500 was broken a 4th time but was 2 months out of warranty.

Dang kids!

Comment

I would have to second this one, it has lasted me for about 2 years now. Although mine is the non usb one. Quite cheap as well which is exactly what your looking for.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

I always loved the Sennheiser PC151 headset. Good quality all around.

Comment

I'm a fan of the Turtle Beach 5.1 headsets with multiple speakers in each ear for actual surround. HPA2 and the X52

Comment

Originally posted by Zoopy_version_3 View Post
                      I always loved the Sennheiser PC151 headset. Good quality all around.
                      Got the same headset here. Same Sennheiser quality as usual, and it sounds good too. Mic is amazing.
                      Cheers,
                      It's Gaming
                      Proud to have been a member of the 55th Infantry Division!

Comment

Originally posted by zoopy View Post
                        i always loved the sennheiser pc151 headset. Good quality all around.
                        +1 :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X