Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BlackBerry Storm vs. Apple iPhone

Originally posted by Rincewind View Post
    What? On my iPhone I just click on the Youtube video and the iPhone opens the Youtube player and plays the video. When it's done I hit "done" and it takes me back to the page in Safari.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcvQGeDqKHg&eurl=http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home[/media]

If you click on that link.. does it play the video????

Comment

Originally posted by llPANCHOll View Post
      [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcvQGeDqKHg&eurl=http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home[/media]

If you click on that link.. does it play the video????
      The link doesn't even show for me on my iPhone (1st gen, 2.1 firmware). Anything with the media tags don't work. If it's just a plain URL to the YouTube, it loads up the YouTube app and plays the video. It doesn't go back to Safari when done though.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Ill start posting my Video links with both the {media] and normal {url] links.. as I am a iPhone user and want my posts to be iPhone freindly..

You think that they could code around this for the iphone, whenever it tries to lauch the flash player, have it redirect to youtube if its trying to load a youtube flash player.

Comment

Well, I'm getting my BB next Tuesday I believe, so I'll come on the forums when I get it and check it out.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
          Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
          Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

New review:

BlackBerry Storm Review (Verdict: Not Quite a Perfect Storm)

And another:

BlackBerry Storm review

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Eh. I read these discussions with amusement.

To use my current cell phone I literally have to hold the thing together when talking. If it is folded and I go to answer the phone it hangs up on the person calling me.

And I think the thing has at least a good year left in it!
              Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
              - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
              - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
              - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
              - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
              - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
              - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

That's a damn shame. I was watching this my buddy play with his for a good hour or so because we were testing it pretty much. He didn't have any crashes really like that one dude said. The only things wrong were really just some of the physical things. Software ran smoothly, etc. The typing is a little slow among some other things though. :P

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

I am happy to say that I'm on my BB right now. No, the flash doesn't work, but everything else is running smoothly. Everything is running much smoother than all the reviews said. Maybe it's just me though. I've experienced one crash so far.
                  Last edited by Delta; 11-25-2008, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Delta, let me know how this works out for you, if there are issues could you post here. Like work arounds for Flash, need to do hard reset every few days like lasg BB's etc, as memory fills up, that kind of stuff, cheers.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X